You may use the Service in order to receive custom content, in the form of a report (“Report”).
You agree that information you provide within the Services may be used for business purposes, in particular but not limited to data analytics.
This Service and the Report are provided for internal business purposes only. By using the Service, you agree that you will not resell, reframe, distribute, license, use on a timeshare, outsourced, or service bureau basis, or otherwise directly commercialize the sale or lease of the Service or Report.You agree not to use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services or any Report to:
- Infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, proprietary right, license right, or legal content protections
- Use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is or may be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable
- Access or probe any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device systems without authorization, including but not limited to breaches, vulnerability scans or penetration testing
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or disrupt any users, systems or the Service, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), unauthorized monitoring or crawling, distribution of malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots)
- Disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate the security of the Services
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND THAT NEITHER IDC NOR SPONSOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IDC AND SPONSOR DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES, OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. NEITHER IDC NOR SPONSOR WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE TOOL OR THE RESULTS OF THE TOOL. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDC OR SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER THOSE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOOL OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREWITH OR RESULTS OF THE TOOL'S USE EVEN IF IDC OR SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Service, please contact:
IDC Research, Inc.
5 Speen Street, Framingham,
MA 01701, U.S.A.
Last Updated: December 03, 2018
This website https://clouderpjourney.com (the “Website”) allows you to access information and use certain services through various channels, in particular you may access tools and content, conduct a personalised assessment, receive a customized report, etc. (the “Services”). The Services are provided to you by Workday (the “Sponsor”).
To access the Services, the Sponsor may ask you to provide personal data such as your name, contact details, company, your area of expertise or region or other personal data as required within the Services(the “Personal Data”). Personal Data is collected and processed by the Sponsor as data controller in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy Notice accessible at https://www.workday.com/en-us/privacy.html.
As the data controller with respect to the Personal Data, the Sponsor is responsible for the lawfulness of such processing, including the requisite legal titles (consents or other, as may be applicable) for processing.
Cookies are small information files that are placed on your device when you visit the Website. The Website uses several cookie types, and each type performs a different function.Information in the cookies may be linked to personal data. Cookies enable you to navigate between pages efficiently and store your preferences, and they generally improve your web experience.
You can change your browser settings to enable or disable cookies or to display a warning before accepting any cookies.
The Website aggregates statistics for analysis regarding the application types used to browse. This information is not personally identifiable.
If you choose not to receive cookies from the Website, you may wish to remove the cookies already on your device.AboutCookies.org describes the process by which you can remove cookies from your devices.
Last Updated: December 03, 2018